Ever since I started using a PDA and a Cell phone I started dreaming about what life would be like if my PDA and Cell phone became one. Well my dreams have come true…
- Make & Receive Phone Calls (Obviously, its a phone!)
- Check email (Its a smart phone!)
- Browse the Web (Its an Internet phone)
- Add contacts (Its an address book phone)
- Schedule appointments (Its also a calendar phone)
- Read the news, articles, books, even other blogs (Its my newspaper, magazine, library, bookstore all rolled up in one really smart phone)
- Post to my Blog Page (Its a phone with a keyboard – great to keep my blog updated)
- Listen to Music, AudioBooks, Podcasts, Radio Stations, TV Stations, Internet Radio when and wherever (Its a radio, I mean mp3 player… I mean… oh yeah, still a phone)
- Watch Videos even full length DVD movies (Ok I don’t watch full length movies. But I do watch funny video clips, favorite sitcoms, and even a cartoon occasionally which I always have on the phone for my kids)
- Play Games (Its a portable game board – chess, checkers, and my favorite: Texas No-Limit Holdem Poker — you can even play online now.)
Leave a comment sharing other ways you have discovered how to use a smart phone.
Until next time…
May all your posts be lively, and all your blogs be alive!