I am ready for the 4th of July 2007 Fireworks Celebrations in South Florida. Are you? Check out my fireworks stash for this year:
At TNT-Neptune Fireworks Mega Store in Dania Beach, Florida you can get two for one deals on all fireworks before Memorial Day (expires Monday June 4th). You can also get FREE BONUS fireworks depending on how much you spend. The best advice I can give is to pool your money with friends, family, and neighbors so that you can get the best deal on Fireworks packages. The more you spend together the better the deals become. Both of my brothers, and a friend of ours, and my neighbor all pitched in to buy fireworks and between all of us we were able to spend over $1,000. Since we purchased these fireworks before Memorial Day everything was 2 for 1, and in addition we received about $700 worth of Free Bonus Fireworks. So that brings our total Fireworks Value to over $2,700. That is a lot of TNT!!! The picture above only shows a third of the $2,700 in fireworks we purchased. (That is my portion of the fireworks).
Where to get your Free Fireworks:
- TNT-Neptune Fireworks Store Location Map
- Phantom Fireworks Store Location Map
- Sky King Fireworks Store Locations – Florida’s Premier Fireworks Chain
My Favorite Fireworks:
- Mortars (I love mortars): T-6, 6 break reloadable artillery shells; 42-Magnum, 8 single, 8 double, & 6 triple break reloadable shells
- Grand Finale: Noble Eagle, Mission Ignition, Pride of America
- One Shot Aerial Tubes (500g): Palm Tree with Silvery Tail – Most powerful palm tree break – Very Beautiful
- Day Time Items: Parachutes (My kids love these) – Great for Memorial Day; Normandy Paratroopers (37 shots of parachute with spinners and crackles!)
- Spinners (Wheels): We love to nail several spinners to a 2×4 and stick it in the ground; (Phantom Fireworks has a 13″ spinner that is also great!)
Here are some ideas to Create a Perfect Fireworks Show:
- SAFETY is always FIRST!!! Do not endanger yourself or anyone else. Make sure only one person is lighting fireworks at a time during the show!
- Create a shooting order for your show and keep the show going at a good pace
- Use two people designated as shooters and one person designated as prep
- Light your Fireworks to Music – This will make a “good” show GREAT!, and help keep the show moving at a good pace
- Use extra long wicks or even better – electronic fuses to help automate and synchronize the lighting of your fireworks. Sold at Phantom Fireworks (F5 Pyro Ignitor)
- Shoot off your fireworks from a sheet of fire treated plywood (prevents burn marks on your street or wherever you light them)
- Keep the audience a safe distance away and upwind if possible (no one wants smoke in their eyes)
- Keep your most extravagant firework for after the Grand Finale. Light it while everyone is cheering and not expecting it.
- FOOD IDEA: If you have a grill, throw some fresh ears of corn with husks (unopened) onto the grill at med-hot heat for about 15 to 30 minutes. Be careful, they will be very hot. Peel and add butter, salt, and pepper. The smell of the corn on the grill will attract all of your neighbors! I love doing this during the Fireworks Show.
For other firework tips and show ideas visit the TNTFireworks Show Page.
Have a Safe and Happy Independence Day!
What are some of your Home Fireworks Show ideas? What are your favorite fireworks? Share them in the comments below.